Friday, December 21, 2007

Ready
Set
Go...

I really dont know what to call him (this new addition to my life-style)
The Marathon Man
The Gentle-Man
or the Mis-Communicator

I guess I will focus on all three points.

Hello All - I know its been a while and my blogs have been rather dry as I have tried not to reveal certain things that have been going on in my life.

I recently googled myself and found some interesting things that pulled up (or rather things that my name is associated with). So... when my blog appeared on the page - I noticed that certain pages were highlighted and it took me back to - "how I used to be." I guess I was (pausing for a minute -wondering if I still am) some what of a fire ball, a no tolerance, take it or - leave it kind of person that found myself entertained by all the random things that happen to me (still now) on a daily basis.


Yesterday, I went to the dealership to inquire about purchasing a set of keys & remote for my mom's car and I received 2 "offers" (take notes because my cousin always reminded me that I was constantly receiving offers - at this time I deciede to accept or deny applications) okay so one guy who has been trying to detail my car - for free, tint my windows - for free and take me out to ruth chris (for the past 3 months) - made appoint to ask me if I wanted my car washed yesterday. When I actually said yes (to the car wash - in which I was going to pay for) he was no where to be found it was probably a blessing in disguise. I let him detail my car the last time I got an oil change and I couldnt get the nigga to stop calling me about tinting my window. (By the way - I paid for it with cash) I mean, every day he called me asking me if this was the day I was going to allow him to do some "free advertisement" (if you didnt get that - no charge for the service or parts) on my not-so noticable vehicle. (Red-flag) Seeing how much he was bugging me for that - going out to dinner was definitely a NO-NO, I dont need any leches... The mere fact that he had my number was simple for business purposes when I needed a repair on my car and had to leave it at the dealership. He - being the kind person he is, dropped me off and picked me back up after the car was finished (Folks, they had to do this because they refused to give me a loaner car). I guess to make a clear point he deciedes not to drop me off not in the company car but in his own vehicle (Benz truck - a BIG whatever to me) because it was more convient. (Red Flag) He even offered to let me drive his car while working on my car (Red Flag)- I happily DENIED, thats too kind and I really dont know you or your insurance policy like that. He now holds the un-defeated title of : Mr Super Pressed

Second Offer at the car dealership - is probably because he wants me to buy another car. Although, I really couldnt tell at the point where he shook my hand long enough for me to feel weird about it. Then he started asking about how my holidays were going and what was I in for today... blah blah blah. He gets no title - should he re-appear the next time I go to the dealership for service, maybe then I can gadge what he really wants.

There is something about this new guy that makes me THINK and not my normal everyday thinking in which I try to read a persons thoughts/intentions vs. their actions. I can't even explain how Im thinking in this case. I think Im the subject of "what's a girl like you doing single?" This very question alone posed in ones mind only leads to doubts about how genuine I am - which actually I wonder the same thought... "what's a guy like you doing single?" TOO?

For anyone who really wants to know - WHY, I am single. & this is no candid response - the truth of the matter is that (& I will only speak for & of myself leaving the other person out of it) I have to be me... and I cant be me (comfortably) around you

Okay - its time for me to go to the company Christmas Party - so I will have to finish this later

(To Be Continued)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home