Saturday, December 22, 2007

I cant stop rambling

12:29am

Okay I should be going to sleep. But Im up washing clothes, eating pecan pie and trying to finish this blog.

Its funny - Its like Im doing homework or something (nice assignment)

Hey... why dont you say "Nice" anymore - must have been the word of the week



(Pause)



whew... Im back I had to brush my teeth after eating that pecan pie - Im sure my dentist will be VERY proud of me. Speaking of which - I will probably undergo major surgery next month as I have been putting of getting this route canal. Thank the heavenly Father that the tooth is not bothering me - but anyone who has ever had teeth pain - knows that that is the worst kind of pain (sorry I havent experience child birth) that one can experience. And, so I advoid it at all cost. Sometimes I forget and wake up in the middle of the night wash my face and brush my teeth...



Anyhow, getting off subject...



Marathon:

How many people actually set a pace for the relationship experience they enter in. I mean most people would say that they are going with the flow, some take it slow and others fast-forward through the movie (LOL). I think I was more-so going with the flow on the first date with this guy that I will title in the paragraph Marathon. Only thing is that the flow picked up by the end of the date and it felt something like being on a treadmill that sped up all of suden. First your walking, walking faster, running until you are running unto the point of being out of control - tryng to press all the buttons that makes the machine slow down.

Whew... my mind didnt recover from the Marathon because I wasnt ready to run. And as anyone not fit, not trained, mostly not prepared - I suffered - but not from sore muscles, more like sore decisions. Then again I wonder - have I become too exact?

Since then, Ive been in training so that Im ready for the long stretch...



Gentleman (I think Ralph Tresvant called it - a man with sensitivity) hahaha

I guess you dont always realize that there are not enough men who believe and practice some good old fashion chivary. This has taken me aback because I have learned to move fast, not wait for people (men, women, whomever) and I am totally un-prepared for someone who wants me to wait for them to open my car door.

Wow, thats pretty sad - because anyone that knows my mama would know that she would not even leave the car if her door wasnt opened for her -lol..

Getting tired
trying to figure whats taking me so long to finish this post

6:15pm
Its been a long day already and Im not sure what Im getting into
Gotta call from Sandy last night and earlier today and as usual she is MIA
She cracks me up and I know if she read this she would probably say that she feels the same thing about me sometimes

My feet and hands are freezing - I think Im suffering from bad circulation
on top of that - I cant stop rambling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home