Thursday, December 27, 2007

Count down to a new year's celebration

I should be sleeping but I'm up writing this blog
I up because I ate something sweet and I reminded myself, although I am comfortable in my bed - I need to get up and brush my teeth (and so I did).

And if you knew - like I knew the inconvenience a tooth ache could cause - you would get out of your warm bed and brush your teeth too

Early this year I discovered that I had cavities due to drinking coffee - how absolutely terrible for me to discover this - considering that I do not plan to give it up.
Apparently, because I used to sip on coffee all day long it created a pH in my mouth that was acidic to my teeth

Now because I actually (try) to listen to my dentist because I don't want to be old with missing teeth. I do not drink more than 2 cups of coffee and nothing passed 12ish (noon)
Besides, if I drink coffee all day - I wont even be hungry

Okay - so its late 11:42pm
Why don't I go to sleep again
Oh yeah, because I got up to brush my teeth and then I remembered that I don't know what I'm doing for New Year's. I need to see what my options are. Being not used to "going out" on this evening - I really am drawing a blank. I would like to get dressed up - but to spend money at a club or at a restaurant is not very appealing to me.
So does anyone have any ideas??????????????

It would be nice to get out of dodge - but then you have to decide North or South - East or West. Although it would be really nice - traveling also includes lodging and then you might as well have spent that $100-$150 at the club (not)

I have 3 days to decided and I just don't think I have enough time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home