Monday, November 19, 2007

We make mistakes but God doesnt

I read this once: We make mistakes but GOD doesnt

Hmmm... So although I feel like I want to go back and correct the T's I forgot to cross or the I's I forgot to dot. Its too late - but maybe - (just hopefully, my GOD will work it out for my good)

Today, Im dealing with some aftershock. You know like when you get into a car accident and you just hoped that you were hurt enough to sue the bastard and/or get some extra money out of the idiot that hit you. I know people who have no problem signing up for physical therapy, missing work so that they can recover lost wages or the extreme wearing a brace around their neck. But then you realize this doesnt feel so good after all. This is actually an inconvenience to be sore, to be hurt, to feel discomfort.

I thought about what I wanted to say and because Im too darn smart for my own good - I over anaylze (just about everything).
Its funny - the bible says "Lean not to your own understanding" So, I asked around and it seems like it made it worst. Yep - its offically - you messed up.
Should - Coulda - Woulda and if that was me
Seems like always - there are too many rules to follow and Im just tired of it.
When am I going to be able to make a freggin mistake and get a chance to redeem myself?
Most inventors are known for making mistakes - time and time again, until they got it right.
If I can - I want to be in that mode, where I just keep working at it until its right and use the mistakes I've made as a tool to make it better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home