Thursday, November 22, 2007

Here

Its been easy to sign on and change the theme song(s) that is now being played on my blog. Cant quite share as much as I used to. So much is going on and then at times -there is nothing going on.

I've always respected Jay-Z for his lyrics. Then again, any writer is attached to words because they seem to make up our being.

This life is very intriguing - to know that its all been planned out. He's just up there seeing if we are making the right choices before being pushed along the way.

I'm here trying to be myself
Trying not to follow all the rules because then I wouldn't have fun and it wouldn't be genuine.

I'm here and you are
where ever you should be
don't know if its with me
even when your physically with me

I'm here and you are
probably thinking of me
probably thinking that we
could continue to enjoy - each other's company
until then
we pretend
that we don't share a connection

I'm here and you are
on my mind
what I think of
Please don't waste my time

I have plenty of distractions
be something else
give me something good
something you would give yourself

I'm here and you are
more than I expected
even with all the data I've collected
I'm overwhelmed at times
I'm here
waiting - for more of this story to unwind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home