Monday, October 29, 2007

Sometimes - (Inspired by nothing/something/everything)

Sometimes Im over it already
By the time you come to me
By the time you say to me
You're ready

Sometimes Im feeling you again
Feeling us and then
You remind me
You confine me
You blind me

Sometimes Im thinking too much
Wait...
I always think too much
and I think you think too

Sometimes I hear the silence
and the thickness in the air
on your end
is just as heavy

Sometimes Im too forgiving
too ready to move on
too ready to wipe up the spilled milk
until its not only all over the floor
its all over the wall

Sometimes I dream about u
Sometimes I think about u
but I let it burn
cause feeling the way that I do
you are a lesson I have to learn

Sometimes I dont realize why I do the things that I do
Sometimes I love you
Sometimes Im through

Sometimes Im screaming - FUCK YOU!
in my head
Sometimes Im listening to your words
and cant believe what you just said

Sometimes I - Just - Dont - Know
But Im still who I am
If I was anything else
I would tell you so

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home