Thursday, October 25, 2007

Right and Wrong

Hello World -

Today as I wake up to rain beating my window - I am thankful that God is watering my seeds and my present habitation

I myself am dry
was dry
and now I can thrive
and be renewed by life
by everything around me
by love
by feeling love
by giving love
Wanting to go outside with no coat on
dancing in the rain
some form of insanity to make me sane again
If only it will rain again


(Other than that) - Ive been literally exhausted
Still staying in the office until 8 or 9pm
Still going home to sore muscles and an exhausted body
Having enough time to eat and fall fast asleep

Is this the life to live for a young person?
My cousin (in Atlanta) keeps motivating me to stay focus on work and leave people and things alone - for the most part some of it is a distraction. But then I think - what will I do when I get to the other side? Will I have enough time then to manage it all (business and pleasure)?
So many people (not even family) are asking me when am I going to get married. As if it was a sin for me to be single and successful.
I wish they stop talking about it -
I don't even want to think about it (right now)

I recently had a new book idea - but haven't finished the other book yet. Little pep talks to myself recently go like this:
Slow down
Breathe
Finish this first - then go on to the next thing...

Ive almost mastered "not rushing" when I feel like I'm spinning in circles, driving to fast or my heart is beginning to beat faster - I stay - its not worth it to rush it

Part of me is upset with myself mostly -
I try to treat people the way - I want to be treated (like the good book says)
But then when I don't get what I want I think - what's the point?
Maybe I'm wrong for expecting to get it from certain people
Maybe I should be thinking futuristically that I'm planting a seed for someone else to treat me the way I want to be treated...

Recently, someone said they could hear me thinking
Believe me I'm always thinking
I'm a thinker
I think of so many things
(so many things)
you wouldn't even believe it
you couldn't conceive it

I know more than what I show
maybe too afraid to be wrong
then too afraid to be right
I cant tell what is worst

Being wrong and having other people point out your mistakes
or being right and having to realize it was a mistake

So maybe if someone asks me that question right now (what are you afraid of?)
my new answer is:
I'm afraid I'm right and your wrong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home