Thursday, October 04, 2007

Nothing more to say

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I keep finding myself at the CD - DEPOT!
Running across CD's that are aparently now - "out of print"
Getting my grove onto
Lucy Pearl
Phyllis Hyman
Alanis Morrisette
Nina Simone
Tori Amos
Lenny Kravitz
Kelis
Madonna

I mean.. talk about a heck of a Music Library
And if you've seen "I Think I Love My WIfe" - I dont exactly have "nigga ears"

But anyways...

Its Thursday
I woke up on the stuffy and congested side of the bed this morning
I woke up trying to fight my crave for coffee
not understanding why after I brought all this "healthy" herbal and white tea
Why I cant seem to drink it
I even brought honey

I guess some things which are good for you - or not so good
you cant seem to let go
its like something has to happen for you to - kick the habit

Im starting to think that Im a clinger
and not an initial clinger
but I gradually become use to somethings in my environment and become unsettled when things dont remain constant

I wonder if its okay - being this honest about myself
knowing that someone - anyone can read this and classify me, judge me and maybe decide to stay away from me

Im basically starting to live by the model -
"I never said I was perfect"
Some of my favorite movies, shows and even books - deplict this attitude
Hence... Bridget Jones Diary
& My favorite part is when he told her... I dont like all these things about you - but at the same time - I love you for you are

AND... I think I'll end this here
(nothing more to say)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home