Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Maybe now I sleep too hard

Cant seem to wake up in the mornings
Im currently using my cell phone as an alarm clock and it has proven not to be effective when it comes to snoozing.
At my old home/place - my alarm clock was across the room and so every 10 minutes I would have to get up out of my warm cozy sheets to shut the darn thing off
(Since then... getting out of bed hasnt been the same)
Even when I was temporarily in between places - the movement of another person in the room, helped me to realize that I must get up and get started with my day
(And I guess that goes to show not to depend on other people)

My new ritual before going to bed includes drinking a cup of Tension Tamper tea to unwind and placing a warm/hot neck warmer where-ever is sore or tired. This is a good subsitution to my occassional glass a wine, I used to drink before bed that my mother constantly questioned me about. Dont get me wrong the wine is still available - but what's the point when Im no longer having trouble sleeping?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home