Thursday, October 18, 2007

Maybe I shouldnt have said all that
But I did
and that starts the problem
Opening my BIG mouth
then when I dont (open my mouth)
people wonder why I dont have nothing to say
The irony - of it all

Its Howard Homecoming Weekend
The very weekend that I somewhat despise -
The very weekend that the whole darn city parties and I happily avoid the crowds and the nonsense

I've recently made a habbit of avoiding people. Right now Im looking at a view missed calls and hoping they call back - when Im in a better mood.

So here we go... what's exciting about my day today. Nothing too much - I guess. Earlier, I was extremely PISSED at the "blonde secretary" who came over an hour and a half late today. Im looking at her right now as I type this -
Her effort to make it up to me by "doing her job" is great - I just wish I was more tolerate at times and not so easily angered

Its this rage that it coming out of me?
Perhaps
Thats making me so darn edgy

On Tuesday, my business partner got on my last nerve
My normal reaction was to keep the anger in
But this time I was sooooooooo blown
I expressed myself
I expressed it
and now I look at it and her differently

I have a song in my head - Cher, "If I could turn back time"
Wouldnt that be a useful powerful I would love to have

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I understand how you feel, I ahve been that way as well...sometimes you just need to be alone.

12/19/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home