Thursday, October 11, 2007

Just somethings Im thinking about

Why does every person (that I know) who has the Apple I-Phone (really) want me to know that they have that phone? Its like people are determined to slip it in the conversation.
For example: If the call drops (which happens often if you have Cingular/AT&T - dont believe the commerical hype). The call drops and within the explaination you may here... Its this I-Phone I got, I mean its good but they are still working out the kinks.
Shut the hell up!
Give me a break!
and go get off of your Apple High Horse

I have nothing against Apple - I just dont want to hear about how great they are all the time. You act like they created the Sun and the Moon while they were at it...
Whew... just a little vent
Now this whole story would be extremely funny if I told you I was on an Apple Laptop computer but presently I dont have one (Hint... Hint)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home