Thursday, October 11, 2007

Just somethings Im thinking about - 2

My mother

Gosh I Love Her

I mean if I was a man - I would marry her

lol



But there are a few things - I often find myself making little wishes that I dont grow up and do like her.



And then there are regular people (and some important people) in my life that I sometimes look at they're ways and say to myself - NOT ME!

I mean I have developed enuf bad habits (see any of my coffee references) to know that I just dont want no one elses ideals. And I've said this before and Im gonna say it again - what works for you may not work for me.

For me - what works is the freedom to choose spontaneously what I may do in that day, that week, that month, that year or that moment.

For me - what works is sleeping in and going to the office late. I am more incline to stay later at work that I am to show up on time. Funny thing is that I was talking to a friend about when I was a flight attendant I woke up so early (I mean sometimes 2 hours a head of time & I lived literally around the corner from the airport) because I was so afraid of being late. There was obviously a consequence for me to go through all that and thus I know that in some situations a consequence must be implied in order for me to oblige.

For me - what works is getting out of the house at least once a day. When I lived in the Adams area I walked to get coffee. Was the coffee that good - nope! But I got out of the house, cleared my mind and probably came up with some creative ideas. I used to walk a lot (when I didnt have a car) now I drive - listen to music and waste gas.

For me - the issue is not about wasting gas.

For me - the food must be served hot, have a nice appearance or presentation and be good. I happen to bellieve that I have a good taste for food (even when i do put a little more salt that I should).

For me - having several clothing items that are black is not depressing - just easy to match.

For me - my hair must be done at all times and must look nice.

For me - love is something I do well

For me - to love someone is to love hard

For me - falling out of love is harder than falling into love

For me - taking a trip together is not about keeping up with the Jones'es - its about getting to know how a person is when Im in a different place and their all I have to depend on

For me - money will come and money will go and then again money will always be around

For me - God is an important part of life's equation

For me - There is no other person I'd rather be - than me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home