Monday, October 01, 2007

Its been 10 Years.... Dang!

Questions I had to answer for my Class Reunion coming up - I think in a week or two:

1.What did you do immediately following high school? (College, employment, etc.) I went to school. I started out (meaning Freshman year) at Virginia State University and end up/finished at American University. Started out a Mass Comunications/English & Print Journalism Major (in both schools) ended up with a International Business/International Studies degree

2. What is your current occupation? Self-employed, Business Owner - Home Health Care for Medically Fragile Children


3. What was your most unique occupation or situation since you graduated? I was a flight attendant for a year and half. Free travel, flexible schedule and interesting experiences

4. How do you spend your free time or what are your hobbies? Writing, Reading, Shopping and Traveling

5. What is the best or most fun experience you have had since High School? Traveling back and forth to Paris - I went there twice before I even became a flight attendant - I just love that city

6. What is your favorite High School Memory?
The whole Senior Year was fun, interesting and something to remember. I think our class really took notes from other classes before us on what and what not to do. I think it also helped that most of us really knew each other pre-high school

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home