Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Is it really worth $60 bucks

Still trying to figure out if Im going to the Class Reunion - which Im finding out is this Saturday. Which means I need to pay my fee/dues by tomorrow.
Even Na' called me tonight encouraging me to go
Aparently, most of my friends think I've become some sort of anti-social house mouse. Contrary to what they believe - Im in the office way more than Im in the house so there...

Running into old friends:
What Im afraid of is that no one is going to be there and I cant afford to be there when "no one" is going to show up. Im sorry but I must maintain my cool card - I happened to be a popular and well sought out female in my day and to give up my title so soon would be a disgrace to my children (LOL)

Im considering what it would be like to see some people?
What would we talk about?
Would it be the typical conversation or set of questions"
Kids? - No Kids
Married? Divorced? Single? In a relationship?
House? No House?
Degree? Degrees?

Its so standard - Im not sure if Im really interested
I mean - Im really thinking of who I would Love to see?

In the process, I got back in contact with a old friend/class mate of mines -
other than that -
Is it really worth $60 bucks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home