Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What to do? What to say?

Oh wow
Where do I start?
Maybe I should just jot down random thoughts

Why are single people in a rush to get married?
Why are most married people I know having problems and considering divorce?
Why does this discourage me as a single person?
Why do most females dream about and plan out their wedding
But they dont plan to be married to a jerk who wont pick up his own socks or put the toliet seat down (LOL)

Why do people hear good advice - say that its good, but choose to ignore it
What makes us listen
Why does it take us so long to find ourselves

Why dont they call the 20's (meaning the age period) the awakening period

Why cant I figure out what I want to do with my hair?

Why do these developers keep building houses that no one's buying
Why dont they just try to work with the people/families who are down on their luck in their mortages and give them a break. It wont benefit any body to be out on the street or have to move into an apartment if they are kicked out of their homes because no one is buying anything right now

why is it such a BIG accomplishment to "own" a home
and why is so much pressure at the same time
What if I want to live in an apartment for the rest of my life and avoid having to cut the grass or pay someone to cut my grass via home owners fees

why do I love the color orange... and blue

why do I stay at work so late
why dont have have nothing or no one to go home to

Why do I think Im really going to miss my fish Pebbles - she was so pretty and different - she had a great personality

I wonder if this winter will be cold?

I wonder if I'll learn to relax or will I run around until Im exhausted (like my mother)

I wonder if I should call Astrin
I wonder if its really worth it to be upset with her

I wonder if I should go back to school
and if a Master's in Hospital Administration is what "I" really want to do

I wonder why the people that you want to say I Love You - dont
and then the people you dont want to say - do

Sometimes I look at couples and see how they size up
I wonder their story
I wonder how he - she looks when their are mad
how they solve problems
what's their biggest fear

I wonder why some people get mad at little things -
and how little things are the BIG things to them

I wonder why I keep craving chocolate chip cookies
Why I cant seem to drink enough water
and why I will keep reheating coffee - because I hate it when it gets cold

I wonder what people really think
and sometimes wish I was a mind reader

I wonder if Im making the right decision
and is it okay to let go now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home