Friday, September 28, 2007

No more meds for me

I guess I'm trying - but really I'm exhausted...
It seems like it is taking so much energy to do everything
everything right now requires so much thought
If this is what it means to be a "grown-up"
Then I want to be a toys-r-us kid

No really, I'm searching for a vacation spot as we speak
I need to really unwind ...

I wanted to go to Miami this Thanksgiving -but I cant or I wont and I couldn't anyhow...
I not very excited about spending the holiday's with my family this year
I'm really not excited about the holidays in general
Just another opportunity to spend money - I guess

No, I really shouldn't think like this
I shouldn't have this attitude
But I'm so under-motivated for adventure

Tomorrow, I'm thinking about what I need to do or what I want to do
and with the way things are going with the business - I will probably be in the office
Like now -
I'm in the office at 8:30pm at night
I guess it would have been perfect working as a Merchant Banker for FBR
I surely don't mind putting in the late hours

I have settled the dilemma with my hair
and for now, I'm considering my occasional coffee fast for the month of October
(Coffee fast - no coffee for 30 days)
God, help me - I feel like its going to be difficult

And after splurging on chocolate chip cookies (3 a days) for the past 2 weeks - I'm officially over my craving & thank God for that because I don't think my skin could take much more...
Actually, its not doing that bad (my skin that is)
I have decided to fire my dermatologist and the prescriptions she gave me recently - wont be thrown in the trash - however, they wont be filled
I haven't even used or taken the many samples she provided me with
I was so upset, so depressed and so discouraged with my dermatologist last week - should could really tell - because she started speaking to me in a soft voice as if - I know Ive disappointed you - but Ive given you all the drugs I know to give and if these don't help then yes - I am a bad doctor...
blah.... blah... blah....

No more meds for me
well at least for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home