Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Blonde secretary

The blonde secretary - oops I mean administrative assistant.

And when I say blonde - I don't really mean the blue-eyed devil with long flowing hair or the Babs look alike.

I'm talking about the dumb as a door knob type of blonde

Today and recently my assistant... That I shall not call her name in vain - blew the hell out of me.
For those of you living outside of the DC Metropolitan area needing some translation. "To Blow" some one come from the notion of being blow away by a strong force or wind and or to be taken by surprise.

Anyhow back to my story

One Dumb question after the next
I mean I wanted to lay her out on the postage meter, stamp her and send her back to Blondie-ville

Yes I wanted to return this solicited product
And Please take me off of your mailing list

Just the dumbest questions like why is the sky blue seem to need my immediate attention today.
I'm trying to think
is this pay-back from being a bad assistant -
NOPE, I didnt ask dumb questions
Just a case of coming from a micro-managed environment. Needing to be validated and understand every task, note and/or procedure.

Anyhow - I just hope Blondie finds her way back to my favorite comic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home