Tuesday, May 08, 2007

That's it

Reponse:
Hey Girl..(True Model)
No I didnt break up with my man - but dont-chu know men can make you feel like that...(emotionally unstable - blurting words out your mouth)

Its the on-again, off-again rollacoster (I love to ride) - how about you?
Actually right now me and my man are doing quite well and that dont mean there wont be another day that I'll be singing the blues again - but next time maybe I'll be less emotional.

Ladies: Dont you wish sometimes you were more like a guy (or maybe that's just me) - but then I guess if we were more like them we wouldnt be sugar & spice and everything nice.

(I'm careful what I say here in this public domain)

(But out of the blue I wrote this poem while typing)
Spending time with you - is like spending time with me
I guess I need to do more of it
and I just love it
when things with us are good and shit
so good that I dont even want the clock to tick
Can't stay in here?
what do mean -
Sometimes we gotta go through some areas
Where the grass isnt so green
Hmmm....
I breathe
You know I got that from doing yoga
& shit
Cause what I mean -
is sometimes spending time with you - is like finding me...
and I like it here
That's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home