Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What is the "lesson" when you dont realize that life is a school?

(Interlude)
Woe is me...
Some lessons are learned the hard way
Some lessons are hard
& Some lessons need to be remembered
or you will be caught offguard

Some lessons are true or false
Some lessons are multiple choice
Some lessons are fill-in the blank
or an essay in which you must express your voice

All lessons are meaningful
none are meaningless


What is the Lesson when you dont realize that life is a school?

We are constantly learning - something
about ourselves
about others
about this world
about God
about His nature
about the way things go
about "the game"
about "the rules"
about love
about history
about geometry
about psychology
about stuff............................................................

So excuse me if I ask you the same question more than once

" I'm convinced that expensive dogs are dumb. Mutts have good sense. They understand that they have to be good. They have to poop in appropriate places, they hav to eat whatever they get, and they cant chase the resident seventeen-year-old cat. Unfortunately, I didnt have a mutt; I had an expensive dog."
Yesterday I Cried by Iyanla Vanzant

A good book - I must say. But let me also say that all the answers aren't found in books - but within. Sometimes we look up, Sometimes we look down - we look at our hands (palms), we look to the stars (astrology), to mommie or daddy, to the sterotypical problem (ex. the white man, the black man or the china man)...
I'm tired of looking
Come out - Come out where ever you are
Funny - how I think the answer is hidding from me

In wrapping this up - because I cant keep making all these submial statements -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home