Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Numbness

Numbness -
Today I feel numbness, which for me is one step away from being tired.
Tired - (meaning) - that's it... I cant do this anymore.

(Freestyling)
Its 8:36pm - where are you?
You're never with me around this time
You're never here - to bring me peace of mind.
What the fuck am I waiting here for?

Is it June?
Most people wait for June

Is it morning
Most people wait for the day to be over

Is it love
Most people want love
I want love -
But I aint most people

People
I hate being refered to as "people"

I'm a person
an individual
Call me by name
or dont call me at all

I wouldnt even mind if you said
You
at least I would know who you are talking to

All the people in this world
and you think I know that - when you say "people"
you're talking about me

Next subject
why-O-why
are we still dealing
with crazy, petty, nid-picking subjects
that make me want to scream
I want to scream
but the words on the paper
dont make the kind of sounds
I want you to hear

I want you to hear
and
listen
and not just say okay

Today -
I had such a long day...
Had a million & one things
not go my way
but I still Thank God for Today

Tomorrow
cant plan it
gonna make it
until tomorrow
I'll just pace it
like I always do...

That's it
gotta end this

Im rambling now
How did I begin this

Oh
it was you
it was you that made me wonder
why I sit here
as if my whole life is under
construction
like the sign on my webpage reads
"come back soon"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home