Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Imprecation

Imprecation means to curse or to invoke evil upon someone
(Please forgive me, I'm building my vocubulary through dictionary.com word of the day)

So, I want to talk about my enemies or maybe your enemies too. How much do we need them vs. How much do we want them. In the entertainment world its marketable to have an enemy (or beef) with someone. I suppose it seems very competive.

Feb 13.
When I started this blog (its been on ice or in draft mode waiting for me to publish)...
Anyhow, when I started this blog - I said (to myself) wouldnt it be nice to write a blog using all these new vocabulary words Im being sent daily to my email address (via dictionary.com).
This was not a realistic goal -
#1 - do you know how many words their are in the REAL dictionary...?
I dont have enough sentences.
So unfortunately for you I will be learning new words on my own.
2nd reason it was not a realistic goal is because - I dont have THAT much to talk about. If I had an experience or story for every word out there - SOMEBODY should be paying me.

So I gave it up and left this blog incomplete (for about 3 weeks)
But today I come back to this blog with the full intention of allowing it to reach its full potential and hopefully you will learn something new (the vocabulary word) along the way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home