Friday, January 05, 2007

Going Blind

Disclaimer: Im a Leo and we tend to make a BIG (freaking) deal out of everything (and I mean - Everything)

So.... Here it goes:

I have to wear glasses now (as of a few weeks ago)
If only you could hear my voice everytime I repeat this phrase. I'm in mere shock that all these years (my whole life) I've gone with out them only to HAVE TO -
NO wait -
NEED TO- where glasses, for driving purposes... I mean I literally cant see good.
I hope I'm not going blind?
All those years (And months) of looking at the computer screen in the dark, the bad glare- (I dispise you now).
All those years (And months) of watching TV on a small screen, straining my eyes - they cant take it any more.
I want to know NOW - if I qualify for Lasic surger - (dont you feel a sense of perfection here)

Okay - That's all I want to say about the subject, No more pressure to write blog(s) for entertainment purposes. Just me - sharing a small piece of my world/life/journal - with You
Bye for now

P.S. I just remembered something so funny (yet clever of me) - I used to end my blogs with a question or maybe P.S. - Just now I ended it like a person talking to itself and there was nothing more to discuss, thus it ended the conversation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home