Monday, November 20, 2006

Sometimes cursing is necessary

Sometimes cursing is necessary (hmmm... that's a thought)
I actually dont curse (its true ask my friends)
but it doesnt mean I dont think it sometimes or
use subsitutes or
that "sometimes" I MAY use it/say it - just to show how serious I am...
Example: I aint FUCKING Playing (Im being serious, Im not kidding)

Im not sure where these words came from - but they are in the dictionary now so
- so many of us feel the need to use it,
on a daily basis,
with exclaimations,
and emphasis

So here is goes - My Most Favorite Combos:
Bitch -Ass (punk)
Bitch - Ass Nigga (Black Man who's a punk)

Stupid -Bitch (Stupid girl)
Stupid-Ass-Bitch (a girl who did something REALLY Stupid)
Dumb -Ass-Bitch (same as above)
Dumb-Ass (same as above)
You're acting like a Bitch (your behavoir is VERY unclassy)

Fucking-Bitch (I hate that girl)
Fucking-Hoe (same as above)

What the Fuck?!! (What you do that for?)
That was Fucking Dumb?! (That was REALLY Really Stupid)
I Fucking Hate You (Whoa - They really dont like You)
Fuck You! (Get out of my face)
Fuck- it (I dont care)
Shut the Fuck up! (Be quite)
Im gonna Fuck You up (Can be sexual or Can also mean that you need to run)
Fuck Me! (Sexual)
I wanna Fuck (I want to have sex)

Jesus - Fucking - Christ... (whew - thats so dangerous, by the way I've never used that one)

That's My Shit (I like that a lot)
Thats the Shit (same as above)
You're Dumb as Shit (Which means you are REALLY dumb)
Something smells like some Shit (Instead of just saying something smells bad)
Shit!!! (Instead of Ouch)


Im sure - I missed PLENTY...
Anyhow, in my opinion
Cursing shows ignorance
Cursing is un-lady-like
Cursing is not appropriate outside of that ignorant conversation you are holding with your friends
Cursing is for people with no vocabulary
Cursing does make some things sound funnier
Cursing is too often not used in it true meaning (hence, Bitch)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.K. Finally got to my readings.....that was pretty funny!!

11/22/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.K. Finally got to my readings.....that was pretty funny!!

11/22/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home