Monday, November 20, 2006

Fire in the Hole

I am such a freaking idiot! (LOL!!)

Does God work in mysterious ways or is this a dag-gone good excuse to get a new phone... Maybe - But I didnt want to renew my contract with Cingular - I wanted to be able to threaten them with leaving for a better cellular service provider (who ever that is - they all have problems)

Anyhow - This is how the story goes...
In my need to drink more water, I threw a bottle of water in my bag AND my cell phone. To my surprise the bottle cap was just a tiny bit - unscrewed...
Such is life when we make "tiny" mistakes

Its been so long since I wrote a blog - Im not even sure if this was "blog worthy" - but I wrote it anyway...

Stay Tunned - The Saga continues

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cont...........

11/22/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home