Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'm not sorry - its human nature

i dont know why but I find comfort in revealing myself (my mistakes). It takes the edge off of trying to be perfect. I mean who set the bar anyway - no me...

I dont kow why but I almost want to make a mistake a day - just to be reminded of how human I am.
Small mistakes - that I think I should get away with:
  • forgetting to make my bed in the morning
  • snoozing way too many times
  • leaving a dish(es) in the sink
  • not drinking enough water
  • not returning a call or calls
  • not ironing
  • skipping breakfast
  • drinking too much coffee
  • not wearing any make-up
  • pimples (yes I get them all the time)
  • running out the house with out deodorant (because I think Im European)
  • eating McDonalds (upsetting my stomach every time)
  • eating ice cream from Maggie Moos - for dinner
  • forgetting to cancel appointments
  • forgetting to shave my legs
  • forgetting things period
  • not valuing my own opinion
  • letting too many people give me their opinions (advice)
  • letting too many people in my business
  • over thinking
  • over processing
  • over analyzing
  • over doing it
  • being too generous
  • being a people pleaser
  • being a push over
  • being moody
  • being me

1 Comments:

Blogger BeautyinBaltimore said...

I'm gulity of abouy 90% of those things too, so don't feel bad.

8/25/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home