Thursday, August 31, 2006

Boring

So I get a little sensitive at times - SUE ME
But rememeber you wont get your money.

This week
and last week
and maybe the week before that (Im in a blah)
My Body has been screaming - take a break! We need a vacation- your working us too hard.
Today at the office, I cant even recall what I accomplished other than paying some contractor to clean the carpet and checking my blog and email every 15 minutes.

Wven when I went to the gym and it was whack.

What am I gonna do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im boried and that's such a dangerous thing for me.
The weather is too crappy to really do anything this weekend - no Florida, most of the beaches on the East Coast are out - like I said blah....

Anyway, I had a lot of good thoughts earlier in the day (I love it when the mind is fresh) I wrote a bomb-poem (that I forget because I didnt have neither paper nor pen to write it down with) the best thing about it - what that the poem was about GOD, I mean I could get some folks "SAVED" - Speaking a which - quick thought, should we really call it SAVED - I prefer saying, I'm Safe - what do you think?

Then, I spoke to an old friend - who just so happen to be a passenger on one of my flights from when I used to be a flight attendant. (Dont even ask me) He's been telling me how he's made a change in his career and its going well. I love hearing stuff like that - like I always say - when you are operating in your purpose or gift - there is a blessing inside of it!

Getting tired now - gonna go finish this book,
I wish I had somebody to walk up behind me and kiss me on my next though (SHUT UP that's the boredom talking)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home