Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Aint this a trip!!!!!!!!!
Ever since I moved into this neighborhood (over a year ago)
I have/had this neighbor - (male of course)
who has been/was flirting with me and saying slick stuff out of his mouth (an older man, of coure)- all which I politely ignored and or gave him the dumb look (which seems to work in most situations)
However on the last (flirt) occassion, when he felt inclined to comment as the strap of my shirt slid off my shower (and his comment - "take it off") ... Bye the way, I wonder what do you say to an individual that is so desperate for attention (dont show them any) and ignorant
... I ignored, I kept walking, I laughed (to myself), I made comments to myself (out loud) like... Wow - followed by more laughing.

PUSH LINE:
Went in my house and within 10-15, door bell rings (hmmm...) I go check the door to find this lady (looks familar) standing on the other side.

CONVERSATION:
Me: Yes may I help you
Lady: Hi, I just wanted to ask you if my husband has been flirting with you
Me: (huh) Umm... who are you speaking of? as if I didnt have a clue
Lady: Well I thought I walked in on something and "he" being a man is going to lie (thats right girl) - So I decided to come to you as a woman not to start any problems, but because we live in the same neighborhood.....I can't have this man out her disrespecting me like that
Me: Well - let me make sure I'm accussing the right person, does he drive the black truck
Lady: that's actually my truck - but YES
Me: Okay - we'll thats him (my work is done!)
Note:(I didnt include the part of the coversation where she tells me that they live together, have children, blah - blah - blah, I mean just plain trifflin)

CURRENTLY:
Telling on ole boy has made my life uncomfortable
Just when I thought I was helping this lady out - now when I see him, Im try not to look in his direction for sake of her catching him - looking at me (which he cant help)...

This is some BULL
and I just wanted you to know this happened in July (is it time to get over it - he's probably so pissed at me-hahahahaha - thats what you get)

However...Enough is Enough
give me back my freedom to walk the streets and be starred at !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lesson here Ladies: Under no circumstances, should you let a man disrespect you
Lesson her Men: You might win some - but you really lost one (I wish that was an orginal, but I actually stole that from Lauryn, that girl is good)

1 Comments:

Blogger BeautyinBaltimore said...

Thank God more women are realizing its not the other woman its your man.

8/25/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home