Thursday, June 08, 2006

1, 2, 3

#1
I think I really like
for my room to be dirty
I dont always like
for my room to be clean
clutter is n the eye of the beholder
but u dont know what that means
there was something in side me
that made me look straight
may be its the pride in me that
makes me contemplate

#2
Dont come around
if u dont wanna
be here
Stop talking in circles
why dont u be clear
Sigh if u want 2
Cry if u want 2
well then
shut the fuck up!
why dont u

#3
& i could pick back up
whenever I feel
I guess
N sum way Im waiting 4 u
2 be real
or 2 realize
the storyline
all things work together
n due time
but u were hasty
so full of doubt
pondering if
this was going 2 work out
now in silence
whats more to be said
three little monkeys jumping on the bed
one jumped off & the doctor said
ur the lucky one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home