Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Update

What's going on?
With me....

Welll - Im becoming a little homebody (just not spending too much time at my home)
Contemplate going out every now and then - only to go on eviplist.com & realize Im not missing nothing
Miss my girlfriends a lot - I have to schedule in visits and phone calls - and its hard not having a car - believe me you would see me more often if I did
I cut my hair - which is a big freakin deal... slowly getting use to it
I changed my phone number - which closed several doors and put in a different room
Trying to stay true to my never-ending to-do-list (I check old stuff off and add new stuff almost every week)
Still wishing for world peace and more laughter
Started to collect stamps as a hobby (but only the black folks)
24 is back on - so I have an offical date with the television (channel 5) every Monday night (OH & even an occassional 10 o'clock bad news)
I still drink coffee in the morining and a glass a wine before bed (water is in between)
Im currently a size 4
I really want to go to Costa Rica this year
& everytime I look in the mirror - I try to be less critical

Well... Stay tunned

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well you know that you are the sister that my mamma never gave birth to, and I love you the same, no matter how much we get on each others nerves......yeah you get on mine too! *smirk* Anyhoo....can't wait until I see your new hair design!!!! I love your hair short its your best look! Mine is growing nicely myself..miss my beautician though.....*hint* anyway I am here @ work waiting to be signed on for a conference call that the fuckers are late for!!!! So let me get back to work.
*smooches*

Wine to try.....Miscatto by sutter home..I think we discussed this before though..try it it is great esp. with Strawberrys!
*smile*

2/27/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home