Monday, January 02, 2006

Make each day count

Okay... so I havent really been "writing" that much lately - I've been posting videos - letting the songs (music) express how I feel -
But you know me - Im always contemplating- how I feel
about everything
Now as we are in this NEW year
Im exicted -
Im hopeful
Im looking to do things - differently
more wiser
(heaven sakes I'll be 27 this year)
Anyhow...
Im making a resolution for this year...

A New Year resolution is a commitment that an individual makes to a project or a habit, often a lifestyle change that is generally interpreted as advantageous. The name comes from the fact that these commitments normally go into effect on New Year's Day and remain until the set goal has been achieved, although many resolutions go unachieved & are often broken fairly shortly after they are set. (www.answers.com)
now I remember why I steered away from setting a "resolution"
However, I want to encourage and motivate YOU (& myself) - to make the most of out THIS year - time is one thing we dont get back... use it wisely
make each day count

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, and good luck with your New Year's resolution.

1/06/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home