Thursday, December 01, 2005

So far in my world...

My Love Life - is like a merry go round - people keep getting on & off

( I guess from a distance the ride seems fun - some people enjoy the spinning around effect - others love to throw up - LOL)

Im so free - free to love I mean
Im so innovative - I push the refresh button twice a day - so that I don't think the same
Im so interested - so curious... wondering why you did that - (do it again)
Maybe Im even impressed
or disappointed

Im so me...

Its hard to say what you mean (although I constantly telling people - "say what you mean" )
even Neo (think the Matrix) didn't want to believe - what it was - when he saw it for - what it was

learning to appreciate - rawness...

I recently had a conversation - and I was trying to explain the responsibilities of the female lion (per the Animal Planet Channel) - Let me tell you that the female lion is on point - she does so much for her family (she is the protector, she is the hunter, she is the nuturer, she is the ultimate mother, she's sassy, she is sexy, she acts like a queen)
...Now the male lion (aka the king of the jungle) that's another story - while the female lion is out being all phenomenal - the male lion - sits on his lazy azz

(Selah = pause)

I recently heard Jenny Jones (93.9 WKYS- Washington DC station) - tell an artist - that D.C. women are progressive, aggressive & go after what they want

(I combine both situations and came up with)

What ever happened to a man being a man?

Men today are so lazy (going back to the female lion vs. the male lion) - when you ask them to do something... Genuine & they think - its too much work (too use to YOU doing everything)

I guess they are being spoiled - by these "progressive women" (listen...Initially a spoiled baby may be cute - but eventually that sh... becomes annoying) who wants to be getting up from the sofa to change the station - because you lost the remote (please... I don't even watch t.v. - like that)

You want support - I got U!
You want encouragement - I got U!
You want to tell me your dreams - Im listening
You had a bad day - Im gonna make it better!
You need me - Im there!
You wanna get out of being a man - Im looking at you like your crazy (cause you are)
- get outta my face and go take out the trash or something

My Love Life is a merry go round & the ones who get off throwing up - have no guts

Will the real men - make yourselves know

Disclaimer: This call (for a real man)- does not include: dog's, players, player-haters, men on the down low, bi-sexuals, street pharmacist, men who are confused about who they want, what they want and when they want it, womanizers, pimps, cowards, bad father's, still living with their mother or grandmother, addicts and other low-life's

12 Comments:

Blogger Now I Know said...

O-i feel like just went to church! and they have the nerve to create nonsense like double standards...what trick started accepting that

i mean really

can you imagine coming home to hear your man say "honey i don't want any standards keep yours and hold mine. You can handle double right?"

heck nah
next

12/01/2005  
Blogger Hamani said...

can i get a "poor me"

12/01/2005  
Blogger Now I Know said...

Oh yea i forgot, poor Sean

Although you have obviously used protection throught the years, society still wants you (and me for that matter) to raise kids.

Quote of the day:
"u gotta to stay to play, and everybody aint able. Dang, be a man bring something to the table!"

12/01/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep looking I'm sure you will eventually find what it is your looking for. There are good men out there, but usually those are the ones women don't want.

12/02/2005  
Blogger Hamani said...

hey monkey (Sugar Ray)
since when did you get a blog & whats your page name?
by the way - no more introducting me to your friends

12/02/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sean....im reading!

12/03/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I ask what it is..."you great being able to bear life upon this earth"...blah blah blah.....ahem what it is you bring to the table? Last I checked it wasn't much. And I did check. Now don't bring up all those intangibles(sp.). You know like...strength, wisdom, sense of humor...tell me something real?

Cmon, I am lisnen?


Signed,
All Ears & Smiles.

12/05/2005  
Blogger Hamani said...

Interesting Challenge - All Ears & Smiles

At this time - I bring notihng to a table that Im not invited to sit at

If or When - I am invited to the "table" - I bring with me - stability... (and since its finances you are talking about) - at anytime I can get a job with the potential of making at least $70K to $100k a year... But I dont like deceiving people and If I dont believe in it - I wont do it!

12/05/2005  
Blogger Hamani said...

I now wish - that I knew where some of my anonymous comments come from...

p.s. not sure what information you checked (I hope your not disappointed with the truth)

12/05/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are many "real" things that do not encompass things financial. But stability, I say hardly. You cmon? Be serious. Seriously. And that job you say you can get at any time...I suspect if you could land such an illustrious (for you) assignment, you would. POINT BLANK.

And besides, what do you believe in? Truly, deeply, madly.

Signed,
STill SMilin' Ear to Ear

12/12/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know a good carpenter, he builds tables for a living.

12/12/2005  
Blogger Hamani said...

Proverbs 15:1

12/12/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home