Sunday, December 04, 2005

Quirks - If this was an advice column - Im asking you for advice

My family

Quirks: Making List

People in my family will create a List for just about anything: Christmas List, Grocery List, To-Do List, List of Friends, List of Bills to pay or already paid, List List of projects, Lists of future cars, houses, gadgets, clothes, List of Relationships, List of People to Call, List of how many times I've told you something - U NAME IT - I tell you - we've made that list before

So...I guess I should be THANKFUL - for "mental notes"

Interestingly is that we tend not to follow those list - especially Grocery List - & the award goes to Helen Harley for teaching me (us) how to make a grocery list only to go into a store - to be overwhelmed by whats on sale (she also taught us to stock up on stuff)

So what are they good for if we are not using them properly? (Are we just wasting paper)

So - How do you master getting things accomplished - when somethings you want to do - you dont have that much control over it?

I feel good when I have crossed an item off my list

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home