Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Attention Sports Fans

Ok... Basketball season is about to offical start & even though I am a born-again football watcher - (I love the uniforms - ooo wee)



I love this game!



I guess I have a special love for basketball thanks to my older brother Greg (especially) - Im not sure what kind of season the Wizzards will have this year - G.A. - I hope you do well - hold it down for the West Side - The Pistons are well-rounded - The Spurs always make it to the play offs - The Heat will make East Coast teams desirable - A.I - is sure to do a 1-2 step in every game, T. McGraddy - oooo wee - enough said - Tailblazers another hot team - Ron Artest wont hit any fans



& hey...I dont get paid for this - gotta stop here



p.s. I gotta Autograph picture of Lebron James that I will be putting on ebay - if he goes to play offs this year - hollar whisper... Wait til you see my....




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home