Saturday, October 01, 2005

Untitled

Me and Smurf - spent about 30 mins on the phone - on the Net - looking for our numerology number... why did we do this you may ask - just because...
But dont get mad at me - because I was searching - people do it in many different ways
We search through relationships
We search through jobs
We search for our selves through education
We search through GOD and other forms of spirtuality
We want answers
We want signs
a freaking burning bush

We think we know how to read signs
So - I guess - when the letters got to difficult to read - some body gave me/us a number

WHAT IS NUMEROLOGY?
Numerology is the study of the symbolism of numbers. It is used to determine a person’s personality, strengths and talents, obstacles to be overcome, inner needs, emotional reactions and ways of dealing with others.
I was suppose to add my birthdate 8 - 21 - 1979 and get a number - I did the number is
1 - go figure...
But it dont mean nothing more than - I already knew about themselves - so good thing I didnt pay for this information - that would have been real stupid.... LOL!

INCOMPLETE.......

I almost didnt publish this post -because my mom or my god-mother wouldnt want me to promote this kind of "soul searching"
&
I dont want to promote it either
I dont want to promote a person figuring out their life plan by consulting mediums...
If you truly want to know who you are and what you are to be - then you need to not add your birth day with your birth year- times pie to the 6th power

all you need to do is ask GOD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home