Sunday, October 09, 2005

Still yawning...

When I woke up this morning - I snoozed AT- LEAST 4 times - I just didnt want to get up - with the cold air & my comfortable blanket - I could have stayed in that bed all day long...
But I got up -
because for the past 4-5 Sunday's I have been making my way to the 8am service & I havent been disappointed - not one bit...
I figured that if I am faithful with God he -will continue to be faithful with me
Well... those are the kinds of things I tell myself to keep me motivated anyhow -
Be-Cause everything is a choice!

(These are the choices Ive made so far today)

After church -
Then I went to Starbucks & finally brought some coffee beans (#-1) - Ive been rushing out of the house - going to Starbucks - during the morning rush hour - standing in line like some kind of junkie - waiting for my Vanilla, X-tra hot, X-tra foam, Cappuccino...
(this is my recent craving for coffee...)
but maybe now I can save money by only brewing it at home
Silly thing is that I have a coffee maker, an expresso machine & a coffe grinder at my house - & yet I pay someone else to do the work that i can accomplish in 10 mins...
Now thats laziness - perhaps

As I left Starbucks - wishing I was sitting outside - enjoying the cool, breeze, writing a funny story on an apple laptop - about the people walking by...
Its Sunday - and in Dupont Circle - anything can happen...

Today is one of my thinking days
Im reflecting on this past week
looking at the beautiful flowers I brought earlier today (#2)
Encouraging myself to drink all 8 - 10 glasses of water (#3)
& pushing myself - to a higher expectancy of life (#4)
... I Just Wanna Be a Make it Happen Girl!!! (#5)

But Im still yawning...
Only thing is -
more sleep
only make me
more of a dreamer
but when I wake up
Im still in this crazy world

Im still sitting on the edge of my bed
and my brain
is telling my body to get up and move

Im still waiting for the hot shower
to get hot
and the coffee
to brew

Im planning out my day
when my morning is almost through
(#6 - free-style poem)



P.S. Some people make things happen - Some people watch things happen & Some people ask...What just happen?
What kind of person are you?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my collectible related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

10/09/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking is the poor man's golf
On a 12 hour flight back from Hong Kong I realized we don't spend enough time just thinking.
You need a mole remover? Here: www.MoleRemedy.com/Mole_Removal.html - My wife took off two moles right between here breasts with that stuff. Believe you me - IT WORKS

10/09/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cape Cod Curmudgeon
It's smooth sailing and boating on Provincetown Harbor. Now's the time to catch those end of the season sales.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a "make extra money" site. It pretty much covers "make extra money" related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10/09/2005  
Blogger Hamani said...

But I dont wanna remove my moles...
LMAO!

10/09/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Internet Patched Back Together With Duct Tape... For Now
Contributed by Mike on Friday, October 7th, 2005 @ 04:33PM from the we'll-splinter-it-next-month dept.
Your blog is outstanding! No better time than now to stop on this website about scommesse sportive . Simply scommesse sportive

10/09/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home