Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Random thoughts

So they say I think a lot - okay... I can accept that
Why not
We are all in this universe - with all the answers right in front of our freaking faces
How about that?
How - almost cruel is that?
We are making it more than it is
& its that simple
I choose the path - that others question
the road is dark
& the only light is the candle I hold -that wont go out

(By the way I am Hamani - The holy flame)

not even if you blow me (it)
you keep blowing me with your rules

People want to see you succeed & then they want to see you fail
-Such is life-
When Im successful
You'll be asking me how I did it
Then you'll say to yourself - I could have did that
Then you'll say - she aint all that...
& maybe Im not -
But then - why do you keep looking up to me?

Pay - No attention to me while Im thinking
Im as random & the DC Lottery
Right now Im making - absolutely no sense
But you can relate...

Im finished...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home