Thursday, September 29, 2005

When Niggas Talk - we should really listen...

I'll Show you how to do this - Hon
Ma don't give him nothin', unless he treatin' you special
Soon he'll get desperate, and go down and bless you
And when he come up for air, with a mouth full of hair
Just grab your coach bag (prada for me) and get the fuck outta there, yeah

I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO DO THIS HON
Look, think big, fuck getting your nails done
Think cars, cribs, jewels, some shit for your son
Don't let 'em give you, hard dick and bubble gum
Make him cop the Lex bubble, 2001 (2005)
I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO DO THIS HON

We take a break from our normally recorded program to bring you the
Thursday night word...

Yea!
Your girl is back (guess who)
who me
the attitude
dun changed
too casual
I must
change clothes & go..

p.s. no more commerical breaks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home