Thursday, September 01, 2005

Things that make you (me) go hmmm...

You know when Arsenio Hall - use to do this in his show - everyone LOVED it!

Just some things that came to mind

Hmmm...
Ladies - when you are walking by a mirror (0r a reflective glass) why do you stare at your
ass(ets)? This guy asked me this question when I was at Sequoia's - we did a survey out of 10 women that walked by the mirror (near their table) all of these women (including me - I was in denial) when initially looking into the mirror - they all looked at their ass(ests) first.

Hmmm...
Guys - why are you afraid of assertive women? Why are assertative women - considered freaks - if "they" want the penis & dont want the call the next day?

Hmmm...
People (Black People) - why is everyone complaining about the gas prices (& probably blaming Bush) when we need to be more concerned about the enviornment - instead I saw too many Hummer's (H2's) on the road this morning - a few Benz's & Lexus' (which take premium gas) - In addition - everyone is using their Air Condition!!!!
Now I feel like being an activist for Green Peace...
The environment is reacting to our pollution -

Hmmm....
Dear Governor & Mayor of the state and different cities in Lousiana (in which the death toll of people who DID NOT survive the hurricane is growing) - why are you running to the media talking about - "I told them to get out" - as the higher offical - what did you offer those people who probably couldnt afford to get in their car (which they dont have) & leave - when you said leave - what kinda of shh... is that?
By the way - gas aint cheap

Hmmm...
Why is it - that when you give up on something - someone - that's when it starts working for you - that's when - "their" interested?

Hmmm...
Why is Karma - called Karma?

Hmmm...
Why do people complain about giving money to churches (tithes) - yet - they'll spend an extra dub ($20) to jump the line at a club? - Why do you short change GOD - he doesnt do that to you?

Hmmm...
Why do some women - grow up -planning every aspect of their wedding day (which is only one day) & dont spend enough tell - planning to be married - hence - financially secure (with your own money - not your mama's or your daddy's money); emotionally baggage has been taken to the local dump (for destruction or maybe even... recyling); body is healthy (I how much I hate the slim fast diet - you'll be forever drinking a damn shake); you've been some places (that you cant drive too); you finished school (because that's what all always said you would do); you've learned NOT to settle - yet HOW to compromise; & you've found GOD (not just on Easter or Christmas)

Hmmm...
Why do I know sooooo many guys - that claim to not like/love their girlfriends - cheat on them - but dont want to leave them?

Hmmm...
Why - when a female - does that to her boyfriend - she's wrong?

Hmmm...
Why do we second guess - our first instinct? - Instead, we ask other people - who are not involve & only make matters worst?

Hmmm...
Why do guys - think there is something wrong with (me) a female - because Im 26 year's old & I dont have any children? & should I be just as prejudice if he has children? (Im starting to think so... should have been more responsible)

Hmmm...
To be continued

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it dangerous to define yourself so much by one body part? Don't pretend not to know what I am talking about either. ANSWER TO.


I will be back on Tuesday.

9/02/2005  
Blogger Hamani said...

I dont define myself - other people have made it such a BIG - freakin deal that I've just started using it as well - Its no different than J.Lo or Beyonce...

No one talks about the face as much
- I think my greates ass(et) - is my eyes

9/03/2005  
Blogger Hamani said...

p.s. Your coming back on Tuesday?
hmmm...
Some people think Ive got it good -If you only knew....

9/03/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Back...

So definition of self by what others think, I guess there is really no other way...unless we were just in the garden right?

I mean Eden. I think u do have it good, great actually...but not as good as me!

Black girl in Paris?

9/06/2005  
Blogger Hamani said...

what about the Black gilr in Paris (book)?

& by the way... you are?

I have it GREAT? hmmm... tell me how...GREAT? (since you know me?)

9/06/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I hav been schooled, who wrote it?

I am the reverse of silence.

Who are u?


And yes u are right I really dont kno u at all. But I will keep reading.

when the door opens and all u c is silence,
then uve met me
1ce or twice...wink to ur self, thats me quietly walking by
kno thine own heart
mind thine own heart
for winter shall emerge
cold & deadly
smooth as it could be by day or night
no longer a lion but lamb
warm thyself for
aloness is forever
a never.
touch thine own self.
for again love will come tomorrow
1ce or twice...wink to urself
thats me

I will be back.

9/07/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home