Tuesday, August 09, 2005

You gotta Luv me - to hate me..

You gotta luv me to hate me

You gotta understand me sometimes -
Maybe you wont -
understand me sometimes - when Im being me

Let me tell you -
I gotta slick mouth sometimes
Im kinda ....
snappy - sometimes
wanna make a point - sometimes
just to let you know what I see...

I dont mean to be negative sometimes
dont know why -
I think that way sometimes
but somethings are just the way I see
....them
you gotta show me - how to free
...them
& what to
pay attention to
sometimes
there are things -
maybe I shouldnt pay attention to
but sometimes thats all I see

so maybe I dont know how to be the person you want me to be
maybe - what you thought of me
were expectations
sometimes limitations
of what I would do
sometimes you hate me
but Im sure you luv me too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home