Sunday, August 28, 2005

When to call?

I wanted to address one of my questions from the dating survey ( a previous blog) -
When to call?
Let me first say - that unless you are in high school - there should be no waiting 2 or 3 days before you make "the call" thats childdess and STUPID -(point blank) she wont think that you are desperate - she will only think that you like her (dummy) & dont you want her to think that you like her??? (this was actually a Seinfeld episode)
My suggestion:
If your interested call (that seems pretty simple)
(now here is the hard part) - If your not interested - let that person know - so that they wont expect a call (stop playing games - silly rabbit - tricks are for kids)
Try to indulge in a conversation - find out about the person - fellas... stop asking women
"so... why are you single? - that's none of your damn business - if she was crazy - you would find out sure enough
Ladies - stop judging men - based upon where they work & what kind of car they drive - the biggest assholes know that - that they know - they got it goin on - they dont need YOU to rub their ego (well maybe they do)

Anyhow - thats just my advice - but who am I?
Single - by choice

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I just get a man that ain't afraid to express his TRUE feelings? I'm looking for that compassionate man that is thorough, yet "emotionally equipped". No, I don't mind a polished thug but being POLISHED is the key word. Polished--knowledgeable; not necessarily educated but that's a plus too; about his business; sensitive but can still hold it down. OH AND Most importantly--> God-fearing. Where are you!?!?!?!?!?!

8/29/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home