Sunday, August 07, 2005

What do you do when you are boried?

Yesterday (Saturday) - I was - some what boried...
I wanted to go... somewhere
I wanted to be somewhere - but I couldnt..
I wanted to spend time with someone - but I couldnt...
So I had to deal with me - entertaining ME

The first thing i did was clean my room (Smurf - it felt good cuz I did it when I wanted to do it - not when anyone expected me to)
Then I play a few classic games of solitare (drinking my wine)
I stepped out front only to view my very nosy, 66 year-old, gossipin neighbor drinkin a beer - talking about she's chillin -
Pardon me - but she doesnt act like any 66 year old I know - or would respect in the grandma age - she needs to be somewhere - baking somebody a peach cobbler...

Anyhow - so thats how my neighbor spent her time entertaining herself
Me...-after a few games of solitare - and text messaging - I didnt know whether to reach for a book or an previously view DVD -
So - I guess Im just not used to being alone
I guess I would rather being doing something - rather than nothing & trying to figure out something to do
I would rather be doing something (& maybe even nothing) with someone - so that we can feel boried together & I wonder if this is the importance of companionship (for when you get older)
I could have been out with someone that I didnt even want to have occupy my time & so I didnt waste a precious Saturday evening - allowing them to believe that they had enough stock to purchase that slot
My girlfriend Ryane' was in town
My girlfriend Sandy was out of town
Nia was no where to be found
Smurf was broken down
& .... you get the point
I was boried & I went to sleep early
Tonight I have a phone date -LOL!
but Im hoping for something more exciting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home