Sunday, August 07, 2005

Teaism

Yes - my friends - I am a coffee addict - but I would like to take a special moment to talk about - a neighbor of coffee....TEA
Tea is a woman that lives in between Mr. Coffee & Cocoa - Cocoa is bi-sexual and knows how to make everyone fall in love with her/him...(even children)

Anyhow - I went to Tea(ism) - because Mr. Coffee was out of town on bizness & I wanted to try something old - but something new...
I must say - Tea(ism) is a hot (& sometimes cold) - I especially enjoyed brunch - (I never had Chicken/apple saugage that taste so good.) - maybe I'll wear some white gloves next time and have someone teach me how to play bridge
Anyhow - i advise you to try some Tea(ism) - she's (its) more on the oriental side - (even though I mostly prefer British) - it was very delightful & just in case you didnt get my story - Teaism is actually a place...

P.s. Do something special today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home