Saturday, August 20, 2005

Responding to Groceries (niggas on the D.L.)

Read this first....

http://qdrae.blogspot.com/2005/05/groceries.html

If you have just read the groceries blog by Qdrae - you are probably doing 2 things:
laughing or shaking your head

My girlfriend Nia - thinks most straight guys have "gay" tendencies (especially if they are not a thug) & I must say that - telling a woman how you had her husband is just a different kind of game - I know nothing about.

How bold of you Qdrae - Im mean what do you say to that..

Let me try.... (think Jay - Z.... girls - girls)

Boys - Boys - Boys - Boys... Boys - I do adore
Now put your number on this paper - cuz I would luv to rape ya
holla at ya - when I want sum more
Ok - so Im not gonna finish - because I dont wanna offend anyone in the "community"

But I must say I was a little concerned when -
one of my friends was "claiming" to hang out with his boys - a little too much
Now its one thing - to say your hanging out with your boys and its actually a female - but its another thing to "really" be hanging out with your boys (all the time)
its like - do you have more fun with "them"?

Dear Friend:
Im a little concerned that when your out with your boys - you spend the whole time in the doggie position - if I would have know back then - maybe I could have paid more attention to your azz if you wanted me to? (no real - I cant - cuz mines is bigger... shouldnt you be looking at mines?)

Anyhow - this is a commerical - why you should always use a condom - cuz niggas are trifflin

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Correction..I think ALL MEN Have gay tendencies esp. the thug ones!!!!!! It doesn't matter if the man is married, a thug, pretty, shaved, bald, dread, whatever...they all have done or thought about doing another man..period!!!!! I know way to many gay men that have slept with so called "straight" men. Way to many!

8/23/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home