Tuesday, August 16, 2005

"Im just not that in to you"

The book - "he's just not that into you" written by one of the writer's from Sex in the City - is out there floating into society - supposely giving women -reasons why men - are not interested in "US"... - but in my opinion - not really taking account for - ME - or YOU - not really being into "them"
...What makes "me" not interested?

Dirty Nails - (please dont touch me with them)
Driving around - with very little gas in the car (excuse me living on the edge does not have to mean - driving on E - with the light flashing)
Kissing with your eyes open - stop looking at me - & feel the experience
Being too passive - (I need a man - not a boy - speak up for yourself and occassionally make me wonder why you talked to me like that - but then apologize..)
in addition (& Smurf this is for you) be a little cocky
Advice: Be pressed - (yes - I said it - and nothing else will get you in a better situation with a "Leo" than to be pressed - as in - I need you in my life... I want you in - my life - juvenile)
Being too cheap - I hate a cheap man - wait a minute - let me say it again... I hate a cheap azz man... (I aint saying Ima gold-digger - but I aint messing with no broke nigga...Kanye W)... but for- real..... if you have to budget to take me out on a date - then lets just talk on the phone
Playing Games - I hate when guys play games -because they hate when the game is played on them (did I make a point here) & even though I hate playing games - or "the game" in general - if forced I WILL make a point
I dont like when guys say one thing & mean something else - the best approach - you can make with ME - is to tell me your intentions, motives, plans - UP FRONT
I dont like boring men....
I dont like guys- who have nothing to say on the phone or in person
I dont like who lack ambition - (this is probably the biggest turn on for me - a man with ambition - is it so wrong for me to want you - to want for yourself - something other than - being on your "good" job for 20 years)

Ok - so I'll end with this - #1 reason - why someone ... may not be that into me - I have a smart mouth - YES I DO - but that has nothing to do with my heart...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Said like a pro!!!!! Preach sista!!!!!!! LOL words were taken out of my mouth....let me find out youa re turing into the brunette twin!!!! LOL

Great Post!

8/17/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home