Sunday, August 28, 2005

Excuse me how much will you charge me for a hand job?

After a recent field trip to a strip club (for material purposes - of course) - I am convinced - Your charging way to little for a bare (naked) pussy in your face (I guess pimps are useful)- to come and shake your tail in my face - I'll give you 3 - 1's & your shaking it more

First let me say YUCK (no) Super - YUCK - for the abnoxious amount of tatoo's that these women (paid for) to have "accent" certain body parts - ONE in particular - I HATED - was the angle wings on each butt cheek - (come - on) - then anotha gurl - had not only her clit pierced - but a part of her bootie (it was entirely too much bling going on in her pussy) & lastly I was not impressed with the nipple ring piercings... OUCHie!

So... AGAIN - becuz - I was there to LEARN - I proceeded to ask each "trick" - how do you make your azz shake like that? Hence - I learned how to pop - pop - pop that thang...


Moral of the story is there are women - who go see - other women & they arent necessarily gay or have the "tendencies" disease - some of us think its quite funny. It also lets you judge women - (in a way) - I personally wasnt given none of those tricks money (that wasnt mines - but still) unless they showed me they had craft (& having a nice face & body was helpful also)

Hence - I give mad respect to women - who know how much they are worth ($500 - a night) - While me on the other hand - I cant figure out my pay scale ....

P.s. there were too many tricks - with fake tits

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You sure had alot to say!!!!!!!!!!! very nice post all of them....LMAO..Wings!!!!! you know that was her nick name Shake gave her! lol

8/29/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home