Thursday, August 04, 2005

Cluttered room

My.... eyes.... are..... green - cuz I eat - a lot of veg-ta-bles....
It dont have nu-thang - to do with your new friend....
Erykah Badu (aka Ms. Jackson's daughter)

So its today already
When do I get to play - already...
Not now my child
there's so much work to do

Dear Smurf:
I understand now...
back then -
when you useta - keep your room dirty (i mean disorganized) -
I didnt understand - how you could think in that.... clutter
Now my room is cluttered
been that way for a week (or more)
my cousin - thought someone robbed the place - until she realized that every other room in the house was clean
was organized
so its just me
Im just free
come out off my clothes
& just be (an excibitionist)
sippin on my wine
writin my rhymes - until I fall asleep
GOD wakes - me up
got my coffee & Im really up now
2nd cup - I swallow down
& I wish I was at Sequoia's - with a laptop writing this
- but for now - its my future - I keep fighting this...
So.. how is your room lately?

1 Comments:

Blogger Now I Know said...

Yea, about that-with u i was just xtreme...i am not an anal neat freak (nor could ever be) but i am getting back to being more organized ...so lately i am more "structured", but its a facade i am still me, still free...it's crazy because it bothers everyone but me that i tend to naturally wake up or unforceably sleep. Society wants stringent-and -miserable and collective-and-conformed but maybe i am just spoiled and selfish.
Spoiled bc i know what it takes to get what i want, and selfish bc i don't care what state others see me in as i do it! YOU PROB.FELT THE BEST YOU HAVE IN A WHILE ONLY TO HAVE YOUR COUSIN SCREAM "WHAT WOULD PEOPLE SAY!"

PS-don't worry you have time and a 30's prime...your laptop's coming!

8/04/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home