Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Birthday '05 - Recap

Highlights of last year's birthday

-Partying with Sandy & Smurf - to the break of freaking dawn(Friday & Saturday)
- Sandy buying my birthday outfit
-Getting drunk - not really a high light - but boy was I twisted... (dont worry I still managed to be cute about it & Sandy drove)
- getting drunk: subtitle 1 - L.S. showing up & buying me (3) rasberry martini's
- getting drunk: subtitle 2 - G.A. (& some other dude) supplying the champagne
- getting drunk: subtitle 3 - I learned how to snap at a nigga
- getting drunk: subtitle 4 - what happens in vegas - stays in vegas
- my very best birthday date was with Ba' (your the best!)
- mediating Shiminege's birthday party/suprise...
- getting a special delivery from Ryane'
- Smurf going out of her way to find me the "perfect" gift while overnighting in NY (the girl rode the bus for me.... in NY City - thats love)
- my mom - always trying to do it up - brought me 2 cakes (not 2 found of red velvet)
- Marcus sending my gift via WesternUnion
& lastly me feeling good about turning 25
p.s. this year - Im expecting flowers....

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Recap Shiminege Bday 05....none of my friends came to my birthday party just those who were not my friend and I can't stand...my birthday sucked and this year is looking like that too I fuckin hate birthdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8/18/2005  
Blogger Hamani said...

Shiminege - you just need to chill out - maybe you are expecting TOO DAMN much - you know what I expect - to have fun - and it doesnt matter who Im with, where I am & what's going on - Stop tryna make it perfect!

8/18/2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Seandia..you really don't know the true meaning of stress or struggle...my stress doesn't come from depending on anyone but myself. Find out details before you are so quick to judge.
My birthday last year was a decent one but what I felt was most important was spening it with my friends.....I saw that my friends had other agendas therefore, I did creat my owne fun.

8/18/2005  
Blogger Now I Know said...

birthday gift-a dangerous bus&subway ride in NY

birthday outfit-a few benjamins

rasberry martinis-priced way above cost for ingredients

****watching u snap at a grown man in the VIP room of a club and he try to play it off-PRICELESS!

8/18/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home