Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Bare

Being in the salon industry - I am intrigued by the amount of women (people) coming in to have it all removed
yes I mean every freakin hair
I mean bare..
So I wanted to see for myself - whats the big deal....

Diaries - my first brazilain wax
I am lying flat on my back, naked, holding my butt and legs up in the air while a middle-aged Brazilian (in my case Iranian) woman peers at my crotch. She leans a little closer and moves her fingers between my flesh. While this is a position normally reserved for bedroom activities, it's business as usual ...... like T.I. says - dont be groupie keep it movin...

Ok - so this isnt my personal experience (something I got off the Net) - but can you imagine ladies - talk about an uncomfortable pap smear - imagine getting this once a mouth

Preparations:
To prepare for a bikini waxing. Don't go out to the sun 24 hours before and after the service. No hot bath or swiming. it's better that you take the shower the night before your appointment. You can also take a ibpufen 20 mins before the service to eliminate the pain. you can check out this website for more information about waxing.

Ok - you had me at eliminate the pain - everything is a blur - some have suggeted using clippers down there - but I dont know about that one - either - clippers - I mean do I wanna be snipping stuff down there - I dont think so...

Male Brazilians ( its kinda fly - for a straight guy)
My ex-wife was never wild about shaving (says it itched too much), but I thoroughly enjoyed it. She had a threesome a couple of times and enjoyed her men's Brazilians, but kept her bush. Since the split, I've dated a lot of women and every woman I go out with has a brazilian and wants me to have it, too. My favorite date, a Spanish lady, does my waxing: wax, honey, and a tongue bath that drives me wild. She starts from the base of the scrotum, moves up the shaft to the crown, then up over the crown in one fell swoop all the way down to the base. Then it's on to 69 where I give her the venus butterfly (get the book) maneuver and she shudders, then bucks like a bronco, then screams with pleasure. After my dates have sex with me, they all say the same thing: "keep it bald."

Ok - at first I thought - yuck & of course how could he- but apparently some men wanna out do women - so go ahead & wax your balls - dont make sense to me - but dude is trying to say - he gets more play - how ever I must admit - less hair down there - does increase the size...

Finally - as my cousin Marcus would say to me - DO WHAT YOU DO!!! - cuz back in the 70's a hairy bush was in - now its no longer sexy
But this is a taboo conversation - and we are not suppose to talk publicly about these things

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ok finally a topic that I LOVE....SEX!!!!!!
I have never had a brazillian wax before but dammit I want one now!
shoot....pain..try it when you horny I bet it feels good, you must tell me where you got those stories from cause I want to read them! Ilove this post! yay Seandia the nasty is back!!!!! lol

8/10/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home