Sunday, August 28, 2005

The bandwagon is too full

It use to be that I would run into guys that were constantly telling me this particular line:
IM A PRODUCER!!!!!
Yea right - I even wrote a poem about it (dont have it on me)
But I read it at Bar Nun & everyone was cracking up

Nowadays - niggaz are telling me...
IM IN REAL ESTATE -
This is the primary reason why I refuse to get involved in that industry - too many people trying to make money off of the same thing in the same way (GOOD LUCK! Suckers....)

Please be advised that this message is in no way a ridicule on those folks "doing their thing"
I just want some people to stop doing - "the same thing"

Find a clever or special way to do something common...
It is the affirmation - I just about live by

"Im not a special person - I just do common things in a special way"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree.

9/02/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home