Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Yea... So - I occassionally hate on Beyonce

I truly believe that GOD blesses - insignificance...
Why - you ask...
Because - GOD likes to be RECOGNIZED
& because when great people - do something - no one notices
- unless they make a really big deal about it
and even then - they are giving all the recognition to themselves - (example 50 cent)

or
no one cares -
because they believe - that sort of thing happens to them all the time
so why should this GREAT thing be any different

WE all hate - a little bit
just by simply getting caught up - with the gossip
internally Thanking GOD - that there is something wrong...

Example: How often do you feed into a rumor
I know I do - let me hear something negative about Beyonce & Im on it
Do I really HATE her
No..
I dont even know the girl
But Im glad to hear that she is NOT perfect
Im glad to hear that SHE makes mistakes
Classic statement I always like to hear about Beyonce - is Sandy telling me - she's one french fry away from being a "Big Gurl" - but we love her & cant knock her Jay-Z game - for real..

Why? am I glad to hear bad information on Beyonce - you might ask
because She's doing something - that I should be doing...
following her heart
& that makes me SICK

Im laughing - as I write this.
because Im sure that people - have found a reason or reasons - to not like certain things about me
but its ok -
Im discovering that just about everyone - questions????? GOD or themselves
What if Im not good enough?
What if it doesnt work?
What will other people think?
Why does he/she think that? about me?
Does this look alright?
Will I be accepted?
What if Im not smart enough?
What if?
What if?
What if?....

Why not expect the best? _ Im asking
and your response is...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

sometimes what is best for us is right before our face but for some reason don't see it or don't want to see it because unfortunately most people like comfort or routine. I am a victom of this myself.....you stay in a place where you know it is no good for you and brings you down but yet stay....for what?
Beyonce` has sense she did and is doing what she has to do so that once she decides that she is tired of it all she can just sit back and chill enjoy the fruits of her labor and she really doesn't have to share any of it if she don't want to because she made a future with someone that has it all and more and willing to share his with her. I.....we all need to take notes cause somebody taught her right. I can only wish I had it so good but there is no better place to start than the present and even though it is hard and you still not sure if you are making the right decision at least you tried to. That is what life is about to me...trying, doing your best.
If at first you don't succeed try and try again.

7/15/2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

I found this site and message interesting and wanted to share it with you.

NEEDGOD.com

Hell's Best Kept Secret!

Pastor Dave

7/15/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this whole thing is a joke. I mean it.

7/20/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home